Powered by Blogger.

DYING OF BOREDOM or TERRORIST THREATS. What’s the CM more afraid of?

by - 11:40 PM

KnightXV800

Frankly I don’t think I am much of a Political Analyst. My Political Acumen is suspect and my Analytical. Skills are other worldly. So please don’t look at me like that when I let my jaw hang out when I hear about the state’s latest extravagance…two, heavy duty bullet proof SUVs for a Chief Minister who is about to be let out to pasture.

Bullet proof vehicles and top secret convoys may be a must for a leader who does something…because as I understand it, if someone does ‘something’ he is likely to upset someone else who may want to kill him…but if someone does ‘nothing’ no one gets upset and the only reason they may want to kill this man is because he is frightening the children by going and getting tonsured at Tirupati.

Let’s face it…This one in particular seems to have served his purpose of being a stop gap arrangement for the Congress Party and is now being encouraged to dig his own United Andhra Pradesh grave.

And as I said, in his boring and uneventful tenure I don’t think he alienated anyone to such an extent that they would want to kill him…except perhaps the Secretariat Staff who must have been dying of inactivity these last couple of years.

So why does he want Bullet Proof Cars? He didn’t seem to me a possible fan of Bullet Proof Peach, an underground music group a friend is a part of…nor is he on the Naxal Hit List…apparently even they have a minimum qualifying mark…and our dear CM don’t make it.

All in all, for a guy who at best, perhaps needed groin guards when he was cricketing, he doesn’t seem to be a likely target for sharp shooters or explosive experts. So why all this bullet proofing hungama?

The rumor however shows the CM in better light. Apparently it was not him who ordered the cars, but his detractors. This is because a coincidence has been noticed and acted upon. Three or four Chief Ministers in a row have been losing their seats (in the case of YSR, he lost his life) the moment they ordered cars. So when faced with a CM who just doesn’t take the hint the people of AP seem to be practicing some sort of black magic…

Bullet Proof Cars Orders Placed…Marching Orders Received.

All we can do is wait and see…because Hope is still a Central SubjectSmile

You May Also Like

0 comments