Powered by Blogger.

Talking of that, what I felt about ‘THIS’...

It has been a long time since a finely written script has been milked collectively by the cast much to the enjoyment of a full house...

It has been a long time since a cast has been so well chosen...

Kudos to Sharanya for having directed THIS. And to RK and gang for having stage managed the very successful show.

But why then does a nagging feeling of disappointment continue to harass me...

Is it because I think somewhere the cast lost something and began to resort to Indian histrionics...

Not too much, mind you...but just enough to jar...

Or is it because a well used stage was unnecessarily cluttered with chaos...

part of the plot, mind you...but just a wee bit too much for my sensitivity.

and to make things worse, they had the band on stage...oh whatever happened to the orchestra pit...

Perhaps all this is a functional result of the fact that the AirCon conked midway...

but in all fairness, I had a good evening...definitely an evening of theatre of a different level...alright, go ahead...blame me...for expecting much more from Sharanya...from Dramanon.

Amen.

You May Also Like

0 comments